- This course has passed.
BAHT Level II: Acquired Conditions including WRULD
30 November, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 2 December, 2017 @ 4:30 pm GMT| £500 - £530
Acquired Conditions Including Work Related Upper Limb Disorders (WRULDs)
This course, previously run by NES, covers the advanced diagnosis and management of acquired conditions of the hand. The syllabus covers nerve compressions, joint and tendon conditions with an emphasis on non-specific upper limb pain, differential diagnosis and management. WRULD management techniques such as good desk health, posture and ergonomics are included as well as conditions such as hypermobility and focal dystonia.
Further information: This course is suitable for anyone with a pass at BAHT Level I, with two years full time hand therapy experience or a for a senior MSK outpatient physiotherapist or occupational therapist.
This course was due to run from 30th November to 2nd December at Worcestershire Acute NHS Trust but this host is no longer available. NES have secured venues in North London on the same dates. This course will go ahead. If you have already paid Worcestershire all you need to do is e-mail them to say you want to transfer the funding to NES and they will do so. If you have not already paid, please create yourself as a user on the website and then register for the course (on our website). You can even pay by PayPal! Please note that the timings of the programme have slightly changed on the first and second day. Days one and two are at Alyth and day three is in Avenue House. See below and this link to Avenue House (St Stephen’s House) Website: http://www.stephenshouseandgardens.com/visit/how-to-get-here
How to register:
- Create yourself as a user on the site
- Apply for the course using the green “registration” button on the right
- Enter your personal information
- Let us know how you want to pay. If you are paying by PayPal, you will be redirected to PayPal. If you want an invoice for your Trust, we will send you one by email. If this needs a purchase order number included, please e-mail this to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will acknowledge your application and confirm your place
Documents to download
|Non BAHT Member||£530|
|Please login to register for this course|